Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Page 5- 2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog

Page 5
Example: Religious Flavor from me’


Obedience through faith’ if you think about, it is a tall order. There are many different things to put faith in. Every day of my life, I think about. Me’ I could put my faith into something different, everyday. I could put my faith into a local basketball team.
To bring me happiness, me,’ I could put my faith into my significant other. -Or I could put my faith into taking mind-altering drugs- or steroids to make me, feel or look better. -
Or I put my faith in my children also- if I had any children; I could do that for temporary happiness as that could be a way of faith. Or I could rely on my job, to live for the thought of making more money, for my happiness.
I could put my faith there.
I could put my faith into making great music for happiness. Or I could put my faith into the thought of becoming a famous actor or actress for happiness, everyday of my life. Again’ I could dream about making a lot of money also. -Think of the most amazing thing that I could do to make me happy, I could put my faith in that. -
I could put my faith in all of that.
I could be obedient to all of that.
Pick a career: whatever I could think of doing.
But also than I start to think about all the things, which could go wrong for me at trying to put my faith in these:
If ‘I put my faith in a basketball team? If’ I put my faith in a significant other? If’ I put a faith in mind altering drugs? If’ I put a faith in my children? If’ I put a faith in making a lot of money, -or on becoming a rap artist? What could go wrong?
My basketball team could go on a 12 game losing streak, after wining all of these years. Where would I be’ then?
A significant other could eventually let me down, in some way.
And eventually drugs are going to cost me, one way or the other.
As wonderful’ as children’ are- they don’t stay children. There is usually a death of a fantasy, -there or speculation of why my kid and I don’t relate anymore: all dads’ fault. My fantasy eventually will end for me.
Money won’t buy me love, either.
Most of us won’t make it in the music business, or as actors.
My obedient wife’ she is as loyal- as my significant other, but not always: as it all ends one time or another and there am I left with a broken heart. For putting my faith in the wrong place- I am either let down by my job, or significant other, or my hometown basketball team- they all could fail.
Or my call from a movie producer it could never come.
Life could be confusing there for me, if I put my faith there.
See’ for me to succeed at life I have to be obedient to what is going to feed me success, whether if I am at winning or not. Obedience through faith is a Christian term. And I know about all the things that Christians have done to ruin everyone’s happiness. I am a Christian myself. But see me I- I -I refuse to put my faith into what others think. See’ I have to have an obedience through faith- in for and beyond what others think.
Yes, this is a religious writing. I am going to tell you the truth. I am writing this, because this is where I get obedience through faith. This is all from the Bible, where life brought me this far – to the point of why I am writing. - The 2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home