Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Page 2- 2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog

Page 2
Preface- 2nd Street Cowboy and now his dog

As’ there is never a bad dog, but a few bad owners.
In - my not too- distant future, here me a person a journalist, I like to write- on various kinds of things…so I can create interest.
See this is I at trying to be a journalist; I observe things, which I like to observe on, and tell you about it-.
My motto:
- For All of My Readers-
Read my column and/ or my report:
I want to strike an opinion from you, any kind of. Where there is a foundation for us to agree or disagree on. - Read and/ or answer my article. -
There I like to play out on facts’ and create an interest- so you will answer me in your head-: for’ or against. Read and answer.
I want a positive tension- between us - so read me.
If you are disgusted at life, - read and give me an opinion also.
Because this is all yours.
For my Boss-
Doing this hopefully I will bring in a good number of new readers, - because people can smell this honest cowboy and his dog.
Since’ some Seattle writers have a claim, - for using names, like "gym rat’ or "the go to guy.’
For example, I see myself as a 2nd street cowboy and now his dog. I don’t hold myself to one character I have multiple character.
This is a piece of my personality or one-way to describe me, - in this who, and what, and when, and where, and how, kind of world. (Here is me at what I want to be- a Journalist and here about my freedom. Of knowing’ where I am, and what I want to do. )
I love this.
I love observation.
The 2nd street cowboy and his dog are self-proclaimed experts for trying to get to the bottom of things: and he is in a deep scratch.
-As I have an itch and it won’t go away. Here is my neighbor. Remember that I have to try and tell him about his dog – which has been at nipping, - I need to tell him that his dog needs to be on a leash. Because’ I have seen dogs like his. -
I used to be scared to talk- or write in these situations. I used to let the cowboy in me do the talking.
(As something to remember: I used to suffer with dyslexia, suffered from Dyslexia- for many years, before I came to this point. So don’t let my lack of college credentials, scare you off. I am born to write. I was born to communicate. I was born to live. )
To the owner of the dog,
If your dog attacks’ me!
For a future reference: so you and I don’t have to talk to animal control. I don’t want to see a picture of a small- child on a newspaper page, - for who didn’t have any of my dog style. Me’ I don’t want to see a little child, have to deal with a careless owner of an animal; where you’ as an owner, didn’t have the common sense, - that God gave the dog- to understand.
Tell your dog this: "you don’t attack people! Dog!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home