Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Page 1- 2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog

Page 1



Forward- 2nd Street Cowboy’
-And-
Now His Dog’
The questions she asked me on the phone were.
-What do, I look like? Have I ever roped a bull? Do I miss it? –
What kind of questions are those?
"Street Cowboy and now his dog," "we have another question for you."
Do I have to answer this one, too...
Why didn’t she ask about my writing quality, - instead about my quality riding. Either way’ I am 5’ 7. Bulls are dangerous. And no! I don’t miss it. I am going to miss - my animals. How do I look? - I look like a guy with a dog.
Maybe in' my face to face interview I should do what rappers do, and put a cool look on. I don't have that kind of character trait. - Me’ I have never been too much for girl chasing. Nor have I been too much of a big drinker. Nor do I like to smoke.
Being the serious cowboy I am- but not too smart:
I should avoid acting wimpy, though. It has never been me’ the guy with a high IQ, where to be asked how to do a Rubik’s cube in ten seconds. I am not smart like that. I have a hard enough of beating (my chicken) Claire at chess: - let alone doing a cube in 10 seconds. The only thing that I have going on for me… is my hat and my dog, and a wink.
Take a look at my straight hat and my big mouthed dog- when I am at talking or writing, from here I could run my mouth on forever? Yes, I really have no conscious about going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, etc.
My mother wanted me’ to be a lawyer, and good old dad wanted me to be quiet. For my big mouth- even if I were not ever a dyslexic: just to keep my big mouth shut- like now’ is impossible for me- to not say the truth, " I never want to be a lawyer."
"I love people, too much."
"I just love to talk them to death."
I love my wife- to be.
I love my family.
I love the creator of this earth.
I love writing as much as anything. It is my shot at being.
Writing is my freedom, - not the cattle range.
I could write for your paper.
I would sure appreciate a shot here.
I guess this is a little bit of my doggedness in me, peaking through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home