Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Page -01 - 2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog

Page negative -01 -
‘Why not- me?’

All of these statements are of everything that might incriminate a cowboy.
Anyway’ thank goodness’ I read Ernest Hemingway once in awhile on my porch, Ernest says- "Everyone’s first draft is shiite." I could not agree with him more. I get what that says. Everyone’s first try at life’ it will not always smell like a skunk in a rose patch.
I think the drafts that are in my short book portfolio are shiite -speaking of my letter, introduction page, dedication page, title page, table of contents page, something page, forward page, preface-outline page. And this one ‘why not me’ page, and than my example pages, and the end page, are pretty much shiite- at least not good to me. I wrote each page, outlined in a short amount of time.
Like this page and the one before it- were done under an hour.
I want to see this country boys ability, show work ethic in a short given amount of time.
I sometimes have this problem that I have- at leaving myself open, to show how good I am? I always feel like saying- ‘look at me’; "I have my foot in my mouth- before even my shoe is off." Wow’ I am pretty talented. All I know- is I was once a learning disabled and depressed.
But I am shooting to be famous.
Is that going to happen; I don’t know? I have no college degree to talk about. I am dyslexic. Couldn’t read or write well 3 years ago. For me to tell you this- it is all more like a bad premonition, right now. It is more like I am signing a paper, which officially puts me in a white house- not the President’s White House, either. Think about that though- that I would have a great story.
Here look at me:
Me on TV with my size 9 in my mouth: or in my news column and I would say this, every time, "How in the heck did I become a popular?" "How did this dyslexic, who got crappy grades?" How is it that anyone would want to read a guy like me, I even spent time on the streets and jumped from job to job, and had spent time in jail? How come you would like a guy like me?"
-Me’ I am not any different from anyone. -
-The first draft or part of my life is numbered like that. -
I don’t have a college degree.
I have no prior experience in journalism, except for my initiating myself in this mock conversation, where I talk to myself.
- My second draft is – it looks better. -
I have mastered my learning disability: and would challenge anyone in Washington, to write
better than I do.
There is not a stronger voice onto paper: that I see at comparing to me- to any here or there, right now.
Also’ the only way for you to really know this – is by my showing you. I am putting myself out here as a dyslexic and non-college graduate to say- I do this well. I should have my own high profile column, or TV show, if anyone should:
See’ I am getting warmed to the thought now. I am not crazy. That I am going to be in the media or on TV and have my own column in a newspaper, yes, I am. It is not a crazy of a dream. My first draft was, baddest. But the second draft is better, badder . The third draft will even be just, bad, and finally’ the final copy, all right.
I would love to do this in the Christian community, of which I am a part of.
Shiite! I am good.
-Anyway’ for that: I have a slave wage earning job right now, working at a fish company, it is only set-up for real, "stuff." The Fish Company wants me to slave away in the summer, for 14 hours a day. I am glad that I am not going to have to do that.
Thank God, I have the realization of a dream.
I would do this for free, with or without money.
I love to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home