Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Page -02 -2nd Street Cowboy And Now His Dog

Page – 02-




-Dedication- 2nd Street Cowboy and now his dog

The contents, - were done by hand, first. Everything here was put down by hand, onto college rule paper in about 20 minutes, and than I put it all onto floppy disc. I want to show my ability to operate under time constraint.
That is the same for each page of this book-styled portfolio, every page was written this way.
Not too sound hokey’ but I would like to hold to tradition.
I like to write by hand more than I like to type onto the computer.
Honestly’ I would like to write always by hand. Because’ it makes me feel that I am a writer from a not so long ago, like a Hemingway. At the same time I have to live in today and realize I am not Hemingway, but very capable. Practicing to get this my own style-from what I had learned in a 3-years worth of learning how to read and write, to get to this point. I need to be a writer, who doesn’t stay positioned in one area or the other.
I have to be a versatile cowboy.
From dyslexia to now-
I taught myself to be quick on the computer- in three years.
I am quick and am capable and legible from a pen to paper- in three years.
I can quickly relate what I hear, from whether that is from your mouth or from page, I can relate that back to you.
Quick and correct and to the point: keeping on that voice that I hear in that alley or at a basketball game, or this voice in me at telling to stay this way, and so I stay: and so I am ready to decipher the message and put it down.
It is all dedication.
I did this page in under 50 minutes.
I am a Christian Cowboy and now his Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home